Big Huge Games is looking for a UA Associate to join our User Acquisition team as a Campaign Manager. We strive to build a strong, positive culture where team skills are valued as much as technical skills. We’re looking for candidates with experience supporting a high-quality product, using sustainable development practices and a continuous improvement mindset.
Your expertise will directly affect Big Huge Games’s growth strategy and success. The Campaign Manager executes and manages performance marketing campaigns for BHG’s games. This person must be creative, analytical, detail-oriented, and highly driven. They will develop, execute, analyze and optimize marketing campaigns; the ideal candidate will have experience in marketing-campaign management and insight into the mobile game industry.
- Responsible for performance marketing campaign management and optimization for BHG’s current and future game titles
- Expected to profitably manage sizable monthly spend through ownership of several key marketing channels such as Google Adwords, Facebook, ironSource, Vungle, Unity, and others
- Act as a support UA role and secondary point of contact
- Support, under manager supervision, in reporting, optimization and UA strategy, and provide data and analysis to manage for budget planning
- Occasionally be asked to find, vet, and test new traffic sources
- Work with dashboards to improve revenue for ad monetization
- Perform regular cohort performance analysis
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS (or equivalent training) in Marketing, Economics or related field required; MBA a plus
- 1-2 years of performance advertising/marketing experience in digital marketing
- 1+ years of marketing experience in mobile gaming space preferred
- Experience in quantitative analysis/reporting, preferably in the gaming industry
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with mobile games and video game marketing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This a full-time (40hr/week) position onsite at our studio in Timonium, MD. No telecommuting or remote work options are available.
Applicants should download DomiNations on iOS or Android and be prepared to discuss the game.