Big Huge Games looking for a Data Analyst to join our User Acquisition team. We strive to build a strong, positive culture where team skills are valued as much as technical skills. We’re looking for candidates with experience supporting a high-quality product, using sustainable development practices and a continuous improvement mindset.
In this role, you will structure quantitative questions, gather internally and externally created data, employ statistical methodology in analysis of the data, and construct insightful reporting and visualizations to communicate those results to the wider team. Your analytic expertise will directly affect Big Huge Games’s growth strategy and success. As a UA Data Analyst, you will work side-by-side with our media buyers and acquisition managers, as well as with our game Product and Design teams, to grow and optimize a multi-million dollar revenue stream of profitable user acquisition for our games.
- Build and maintain Tableau dashboards to track and optimize User Acquisition ROI at granular levels
- Research and develop new tools and methodologies to continue to improve, automate, and innovate our profitable growth strategies
- Develop user acquisition buying methodologies for our current and upcoming games using predictive modeling and critical thinking to ensure profitable ad spend
- Work cross-functionally with our internal teams to provide marketing analytics services and build global best practices
- Act as a key member of our UA team, assisting in ad optimization and UA campaign management
- 1-3 years experience as an analyst in marketing, consulting, product management or similar roles
- History of using data insights to drive decision making and growth strategy
- Experience visualizing results and presenting to internal/external clients
- Familiarity with programmatically extracting and refining large amounts of raw data
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in math, statistics, computer science, business, economics or other quantitative field preferred
- Experience working in cross-team environments from around the globe
- Able to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Familiar with terms and concepts around paid advertising and other marketing strategies
- Familiar with User Acquisition or general Performance Marketing Experienced with forecasting and modeling for marketing
- Passion for gaming and games industry!
This a full-time (40hr/week) position onsite at our studio in Timonium, MD. No telecommuting or remote work options are available.
Applicants should download DomiNations on iOS or Android and be prepared to discuss the game.