Big Huge Games is looking for a Senior Community Manager to help set and execute the strategy for a robust online presence for our mobile games. We strive to build a strong, positive culture where team skills are valued as much as technical skills. We’re looking for candidates with experience supporting a high quality product, using sustainable development practices and a continuous improvement mindset.
In this position, you will work in tandem with our marketing and development teams to create and operate new community engagement and social media initiatives. You will be building on existing community channels and establishing new ones to increase and improve our communication with players, and acting as the liaison and conduit for player feedback to the development teams.
- Develop and execute player engagement campaigns across community and social channels
- Set up and manage a VIP system for players in our games
- Develop reports that help track community growth, player sentiment and engagement across internal and external social channels and community platforms
- Collaborate with game teams and marketing to develop effective and engaging content for use across available channels
- Act as the first line of communication and the “face of the game” for our players
- Provide the ability for the community to communicate with the development team and vice versa
- Report on and advocate for player suggestions and pain points
- Proactively engage the community with feature/content previews, game updates, and information regarding upcoming events/sales
- Work with Production and Marketing to manage player communications related to game releases and live service issues
- Provide daily management oversight to community support team members
- Document and disseminate update and patch notes
- Monitor competitor social and community sites to keep informed about industry trends, opportunities and issues
- 4 + years of community management or relevant experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent team and interpersonal skills
- Track record of success working in fast-paced environments with shifting priorities and deadlines
- A strong understanding of the free-to-play business model and the challenges of managing a community in that ecosystem
- A passion for mobile games, specifically mobile strategy games
This a full-time (40hr/week) position onsite at our studio in Timonium, MD. No telecommuting, remote or freelance work options are available.
Applicants should download DomiNations on iOS or Android and be prepared to discuss the game.