Big Huge Games is looking for a talented Digital Illustrator with a passion for games and history to join our Live Operations team. Working closely with the Art Director you will generate concepts for high quality in-game and promotional illustrations. Both character and environment work will be required.
- Create assets that maintain and develop the visual identity of our Live Operations system
- Collaborate with the Art Lead, Live Operations Department, Game Designers and Engineers in a spirit of professionalism and inclusivity
- Render high detailed digital paintings while also being able to iterate quickly
- Produce both hud and app icons
- Support Marketing and branding efforts as needed
- Body of work demonstrating strong senses of form, composition, lighting, color and design
- Strong Digital Painting Skills
- Experience in Photoshop or other equivalent packages
- Ability to rapidly prototype and iterate through solutions
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in Graphic Design and typography
- Experience in producing icons and logo design
- Experience in 3DSMax or Maya
- Experience in After Effects or other motion graphics software
This opening starts as a temporary / contract position with full-time hours (40hr/week) onsite at our studio in Timonium, MD. No telecommuting or remote work options are available.
Applicants should download DomiNations on iOS or Android and be prepared to discuss the game.