Big Huge Games is looking for a talented Senior Producer to join our studio. We strive to build a strong, positive culture where team skills are valued as much as technical skills. We’re looking for candidates with experience shipping a high quality product, using sustainable development practices and a continuous improvement mindset.
- Provide production support to development teams made up of multiple disciplines, including software engineers, artists, designers, QA and product managers
- Coordinate with the Game Director, Design and feature teams to lock down requirements and specifications for current and upcoming releases
- As needed, run daily and regular scrums to ensure project teams are on track and meeting delivery deadlines. Identify, anticipate and provide active solutions for pipeline bottlenecks and development risks affecting release plans.
- Work with production, team members and stakeholders to ensure that necessary schedule planning, prioritization and tradeoffs occur and ensure that information around issues and changes is documented and communicated appropriately.
- Provide regular status reporting and capacity plan updates.
- Mentor individual contributors within the production team
- 5+ years working in a production role in mobile games; production experience in live game release cycle highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree in any number of related fields including computer science, business planning, game production or equivalent experience
- Practical knowledge of production life cycle from prototype to release
- Demonstrated experience in working with broad cross-functional teams.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills across all levels of an organization
- 3+ years managing game programs and projects using agile methodologies; ScrumMaster Certification a plus.
- Fluency in written / spoken Korean not necessary, but a strong plus