BHG is looking for a Marketing Art Lead to drive the development of marketing-related visual assets for our current and upcoming game titles. We strive to build a strong, positive culture where team skills are valued as much as technical skills. We’re looking for candidates with experience supporting a high-quality product, using sustainable development practices and a continuous improvement mindset.
The ideal candidate will have experience in developing high-quality videos and still assets for user acquisition channels, social media outlets, and mobile game storefronts. You should have strong graphic design sensibilities and the ability to develop logos, brand bibles, and trade show art assets. You also have experience managing marketing art team members as well as the ability to direct outsourcing efforts. You have an excellent eye for developing compelling video and still images, the ability to capture and integrate gameplay footage, and awareness of emerging marketing platforms related to mobile free-to-play games. You will help develop art assets that support the marketing and communications strategy across all channels/touch-points.
- Develop art assets for branding, UA, and any additional material related to ongoing and future marketing efforts.
- Work with the marketing director and game art leads to develop the visual identity of the marketing effort for our game titles.
- Manage internal/external marketing artists to deliver high-quality work that performs in the marketplace.
- Develop a pipeline for converting/creating marketing art assets based on in-game art.
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders across studio and publisher groups
- Work with the marketing team to identify emerging outlets, methods and best practices for marketing our titles.
- Provide day to day management oversight for members of the marketing art team
- 5+ years of relevant experience in creating marketing assets.
- Capable of developing cutting-edge marketing videos and art.
- Experience working with 3D and 2D art assets in video / still formats.
- Strong skills in the Adobe CC Suite - After FX, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, or related software.
- Affinity for mobile games
- Exposure/experience with asset creation for social media platforms and mobile storefronts.
- Experience with identifying, managing and maintaining relationships with outsourcers to deliver high-quality work on time.
- Work with internal game teams to wrangle assets as needed for marketing/community efforts.
- Ability to build relationships, manage stakeholders, and articulate artistic vision/direction
- Track record of executing innovative marketing assets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This a full-time (40hr/week) position onsite at our studio in Timonium, MD. No telecommuting or remote work options are available.
Applicants should download DomiNations on iOS or Android and be prepared to discuss the game.