Big Huge Games is looking for a dedicated enthusiastic candidate to help maintain our IT infrastructure. As a member of our IT team, you will be part of a highly skilled and innovative group that is responsible for creating world-class mobile games. We’re looking for candidates who are self-driven and combine strong engineering skills with the ability to work well with others.
- Desktop OS/Application Support and troubleshooting for Mac and PC
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn Linux and to become familiar with cloud services
- Assist in the triage of incoming IT issues
- Creating and maintaining PC system images, deploying new hardware from system images
- Basic account management
- Occasional assembling or moving of light furniture
- Working with all departments to ensure our teams can continue to make great games
- Solid knowledge of installation and troubleshooting of operating systems and applications
- Proficiency in searching for answers to problems
- Excellent team and interpersonal skills
This is a full-time, on-site position. No part-time, remote, or telecommuting options are available.