Big Huge Games is looking for a UI Artist/UI Designer to help craft top-tier strategy gaming experiences for millions of players across the globe! Become the lynchpin of a team devoted to iterative design and world-class visuals.
This a full-time (40hr/week) position onsite at our studio in Baltimore, MD. No telecommuting or remote work options are available.
- Design and implement GUI elements for new gameplay features
- Collaborate with Design, Art, and Engineering staff to improve the usability of live products and craft the user experience of products still in development
- Create assets that maintain and develop the visual identity of current and upcoming titles
- Support marketing and branding efforts as needed
- Experience in Unity, C#, web development
- A nuanced understanding of interaction design, composition, and typography
- Knowledge of Photoshop or other equivalent packages
- Strong digital asset creation skills
- Ability to rapidly prototype and iterate through solutions
- Familiarity with markup languages
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in 3dsMax or Maya
- Up-to-date knowledge of iOS/Android platforms and hardware
- Encyclopedic knowledge of mobile strategy games
- Shipped Titles in a professional team environment
Applicants should download DomiNations on iOS or Android and be prepared to discuss the game.